Thursday, April 3, 2008

More emerging seeds


More has been coming up every day. Now I have Brocolli, Flowering Cabbage, Brandywine Tomatoes, Favorita Red Cherry Tomato, Sweet Basil, Chinese Forget-me-not, Coleus, Sweet Marjoram, Lady Lavender, World Vision Tomato, Roma VF, Burpee Big Boy, Super Beefsteak, and Thyme.

Last night I had my last Community Garden class meeting at the Civic Garden Center. I love that every time I go to that place, I come home with some free plant/supply--a tomatillo plant this time. Reading online, however, I see that you usually need two or more plants for proper pollination. Oh well. In the above picture is also my blueberry cutting. Still hoping it sets roots!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Maybe you could prune some of your plants and use them on the market scene....right next of Ms. J's flowers!